Building and maintaining successful communities takes time and effort.
A successful community management requires a good set of skills in order to keep the community vibrant and dynamic.
- Planning a community : What to consider before you even start
- Launching a community : Different approaches to getting things going
- Maintaining a community : Ways to inspire interesting content and create an ongoing vibrant community atmosphere
- Measuring the success of a community : Quantitative v qualitative metrics
- Daily routine : Activities and skills of the community manager
Community management tools
Enterprise social networking and collaboration platforms, and collaborative group spaces.
Workshops or Coaching
Email Jane Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.